Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sneak Peek at a New Citizen Signature

Joe Kirk of Arizona Fine Time just posted a sneak peek of a new Citizen Signature.  The picture below is from his post.  See original post here.


For those of you who don't know, the Signature line is positioned as a primer series characterized by meticulous finishing and an invisible sapphire crystal.

To my surprise this next model is to be a diver with 300M of water resistance and containing a perpetual calendar solar powered movement inside.  The starburst dial is very similar to the newly released diver BN0085-01E.  The bezel reminds me of a Tag Aquaracer.

Photo of the entire collection.



 Some real life picts.  Blue one is by far my favorite.  More here.




I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to seeing some more of this model.  It is also good to see Citizen continue to develop this line which I think fills an open gap in the "near luxury" offerings from Japan to the rest of the world.

EDIT 4/5/11
More picts here.  I really like the blue.

What do you think?
Post a Comment