Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Introduction

Welcome to Jikan Watch Blog!

My name is John and I will post under the name Spin Doctor and also have a history on various watch forums under the name nhoJ.

I consider myself a watch enthusiast with an interest focused mainly on Japanese watches of all brands because of the quality, history and styles that resonate with me.  Jikan is the Japanese word for time, which seemed like a good name for blog focused on Japanese watches.

The purpose of this blog is to provide in depth reviews as well, share any relevant news that I think others interesting, along with anything else that simply strikes my fancy. If any readers are interested in sharing any content or send a link to some interesting news, feel free to contact me through the Contact tab at the top of the site or simply click HERE.  Also please take a moment to join my followers list.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: