Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

SBGA011 -- Grand Seiko "Snowflake"




Japanwatchconnection has been busy lately and doesn't have much time to post. He shared some of his picts of this new Grand Seiko Snowflake SBGA011 with me to share. Fortunately words will only distract from the beauty of this one.

Enjoy.





Many more pictures after the jump!
















The finish is impeccable..... As good as any stainless steel GS watch



"Zaratsu" polishing on the sides of the case....



Pure perfection....



If anyone needs proof of the superior finishing of GS watches, here is another exhibit....





The movement is another side to behold.... Notice the laser etched "GS Lion" logo on the sapphire case back



A view of the glide wheel...




























The finishing of the movement will blow you away....







And finally on the wrist.... Buttery smooth watch... You hardly feel it at well under 100g....

41mm by 12.5mm of pure horological goodness!









Dual curved sapphire with high optical properties....











Hope you enjoyed the tour!


5 comments:

wire - paladin said...

These are real CLASS, thanks for the show!

Speedmaster said...

Absolutely beautiful, love that dial work.

Morteza Alavizadeh said...

Amazing GS watch. I love this model, but the price is just as high as the finishing of the watch goes. I think I have to wait for a while to get my hands on one

Unknown said...

Love the shots..I have this watch and it is an amazing piece: Subtle as being a Seiko and sophisticated in what it delivers

Jéjé said...

Wow I'm blown away...
I need to be patient, flip a bunch and get me one of those.
Hopefully I can get one on the used side of the market :)