Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Real Life Pictures of Citizen Appleseed XIII


Joe from Arizona Fine Time was kind enough to share with me his real life pictures of the Citizen Appleseed and allow me to post them here.




What a crazy looking watch but I think the longer I stare at it the more I appreciate the design.  It does capture the futuristic feel.  GPS technology aside, this one deserves points for creativity.

Expected US retail price will be $3,800.  Please contact Joe for purchase information because I certainly won't be getting one.  This particular model was seen at a recent trade show.  As of posting date this watch is still not commercially available.



1 comment:

JapanWatchConnection said...

Very nice watch. The photos don't depict the very thick case (20.4mm to be exact) of this model. Large case too, at 48.5mm wide.

I truly love the concept but I will probably take a pass considering the $3,800 retail price for this piece.

There will be exactly 990 of these released worldwide with just a handful of watches coming towards our dear friend Joe Kirk at Arizona Fine Time.

If you like this watch and thinking about pulling the trigger, talk to Joe ASAP and reserve yours today.